The Symetra Tour kicks off this Friday in Winter Haven, Florida. Six Canadians will be competing in the Florida Natural Charity Classic.
- Jennifer Ha: Back on the Symetra Tour after having full status on the LPGA Tour last year. Played 11 Symetra Tour events in 2016 making five cuts.
- Augusta James: Finished 44th on the Symetra Tour money list in 2017, while making 11 cuts.
- Lorie Kane: 2018 will be the veterans 25th-year pro. She has four career LPGA Tour wins. Expect her to play Legends Tour events this year as well.
- Brittany Marchand: Came 25th on the Symetra Tour Money List last season. Won the PHC Classic on the Symetra Tour last August.
- Samantha Richdale: Made 10 cuts on the tour last season. Her best finish came at the Sioux Falls GreatLIFE Challenge where she finished seventh.
- Elizabeth Tong: One of her best finishes came at last years Florida Natural Charity Classic where she finished tied for 18th. Tong finished 80th on last seasons money list.
What is the Symetra Tour:
The Symetra Tour is the developmental tour of the LPGA Tour, with the top ten on the money list each year earning their LPGA Tour cards.
Last season Canadian Anne-Catherine Tanguay finished eighth on the money list and advanced to the LPGA Tour.